UK Mental Health Nurse
Requirements to be considered:
- Nurses working full time in a psychiatric hospital, or in the psychiatric ward of a general hospital.
- At least 18 months of full time most recent psychiatric experience.
- IELTS or OET English pass.
- Diploma or BSC holder. Locally registered. Your local nursing qualification DOES NOT NEED TO BE IN MENTAL HEALTH, all the client requires is mental health experience.
- Willingness to register as a UK NMC mental health nurse – StawiHealth will financially support this process. Nurses who have already registered with the UK NMC as adult/general nurses can make a switch to UK mental health nursing registration. The UK NMC permits this – it is a straightforward switch and StawiHealth will provide the necessary guidance.
- Salary after passing OSCE £31,000
- Gross £1,000 welcome bonus (subject to UK tax) to be paid after working your first 5 shifts
- All visa costs paid for. Employer will pay for Certificate of Sponsorship (£3,199) and Tier 2 Visa application (£464)
- Employer will pay for Immigration Health Surcharge (£1,200)
- Flight ️to the UK paid for and airport transfers paid for
- OSCE training, transport to exam and exam costs paid for
- 1 months of free single accommodation upon arrival in the UK paid plus 1 months deposit paid.
- Welcome pack including UK sim card 🤳
- For nurses who have not yet registered with the UK NMC – StawiHealth will directly pay the UK NMC the full £140 application fees (for candidates who receive a job offer).
- Candidates who have already paid the UK NMC as a mental health nurse to be reimbursed the cost as soon as they arrive in the UK.
- For nurses who have not yet paid for Mental Health CBT’s – StawiHealth will directly pay Pearson Vue the full £83 costs upfront (for candidates who receive a job offer).
- Nurses who have already paid for and taken mental health CBTs to be reimbursed the cost as soon as they arrive in the UK. This does not apply to candidates who use adult/general CBTs (which are acceptable by the employer on a case by case basis).
- CBTs are not a requirement to interview, these can be taken post interview.