About Our Services
Why Stawi Health?
StawiHealth has specialist expertise in International Recruitment & Placement of nurses. We are driven by our values:
Excellence. Ethical. Sustainability
Our service is bespoke to every client’s specific needs. We provide long term, ethically robust and cost effective international partnership staffing solutions for our clients.
We believe that every candidate has a unique set of needs, experiences, career ambitions and requirements.
Our expertise enables us to effectively match our client’s needs and requirements to suitable and high calibre candidates.
The Recruitment Process
Stage 1: Define your requirements and agree the scope of work.
Stage 2: Undertake a tailored campaign specific to your requirements.
Stage 3: Pre-screen, match, interview and select potential candidates.
Stage 4: Exam training prep for the candidates.
Stage 5: Document verification. Final interviews.
Stage 6: Job offer and acceptance.
Stage 7: Relocation support and on boarding.
Candidate Selection Process
- A dedicated project lead is assigned to each client account.
- All pre-screened nurses are subject to face to face interviews in their home countries or skype interviews where necessary.
- All pre-screened nurse CVs are provided to the client for review.
- We follow stringent compliance processes in doing the necessary background checks on our candidates:
- Police checks.
- Immunisation records checks.
- Qualifications checks.
- Professional reference checks.
Client Interview Process
- We liaise with our clients to agree format for the interview process and the medium over which to conduct the interviews:
- face to face; or
- via skype.
- Where interviews are done in the home candidates country, we would manage and coordinate the recruitment event in suitable venues.